Sunday 30 January 2011

Weekly Update #4: Super Sunday Post: ♥

#1. I received my necklaces this week. So excited that I've worn two of the necklaces this week . Probably tomorrow I'll post a blog on the pretty necklaces as I wont be busy tomorrow.

#2. Got paid this week, which only means one thing 'Shop, shop.. till I drop'. Brought couple of this such as play suit, dresses, rings shoes etc.

#3. Went to watch Black Swam this week. I would personally say the movie was okay but good. It was inappropriate at times though. i would rate it 3.5/5.

1 comment:

  1. what did you find inappropriate? i am interested to know! i thought it was very clever and well captured :)
    love the biccys! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your lovely words. I really enjoy reading your comments: let me know what you think.
Thank you! ♥