Sunday 16 January 2011

Weekly Update #2: Super Sunday Post: ♥

(Sorry: Image is simlar to last week i've been busy with revision)

#1. Firstly a BIG thank you to my lovely new follows.. I've got ten followers which makes me really happy and also thanks to everyone, who leaves me lovely comments. Thank you to all.  I do check all my comments and return one back! 

#2. Got a exam coming up so i'm revising more and less blogging.

#3. I got a email from UCAS saying 'your updates have changed'.. as I signed in and checked I found out I got a interview for Edge Hill university for Feb 9th. I'm kind of excited but nervous and need to start planning an outfit for the interview. Eeek!

#4. One of my friend had her interview for Edge Hill university, so I went along with her as a support on Wednesday. I really liked the atmosphere of Edge Hill and lovely people.


#5. I got my laser done on my face today.I reached my last appointment on Friday and signed up for an unlimited one this time which means I can go as many time as I want for 15 months...lets just say it cost ALOT! But it really works and I recommend it to all if your deciding to get rid of hair from your face.

Hope you all had a wonderful week.
Did you get up to much?

4 comments:

  1. Laser hair removal? Does it hurt as much as they say/that you have to do six weeks of treatment for a tiny amount of skin? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jazzy E (hivennn): Laser hair removal hurts for like a second..think of it as someone pinching you :).
    It really depends on your hair if its think then it takes longer. I do my whole face and I've seen a big difference> I advice it to all :)

    If you want more information then tweet me or contact me and I can tell you more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your blog dear!! I'm glad I came across it!

    Stop by sometime, maybe we could follow each other if you like??

    xx

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with your interview!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your lovely words. I really enjoy reading your comments: let me know what you think.
Thank you! ♥