Saturday 25 December 2010

MAC: Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Lipstick ♥


(not the greatest pic, but i shall upload a new one befre next week, take late at night and not put on properly sorrrryyy :( )
I finally recieved my 'M.A.C: Nicki Minaj Pink for Friday Lipstick' today in the post. So happy because I didn't think I would I actually get a chance to buy it. I usually use 'M.A.C: Girl About Town' so this is going to be a big different on me a new look, and maybe for the new year starting 2011.

'This bright and creamy pink satin formula lipstick is being introduced by MAC Cosmetics in collaboration with Nicki Minaj to celebrate the release of her debut album Pink Friday. Nicki’s exclusive shade was only available for purchase online for four fridays, it has now been SOLD OUT'.

Couple of people are selling the lipstick on Ebay, I raccommed you go and buy it before its gone and you regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your lovely words. I really enjoy reading your comments: let me know what you think.
Thank you! ♥