Thursday 2 December 2010

ASOS Outfit ♥

The lovely and friendly Daisy and Jenny from 'Discount Coder' has just told me about an exciting competition and emailed me to let me know if I would like to enter a competition and a chance of winning £100 Voucher for ASOS.

Competition Rule:
'Simply come up with the hottest Asos outfit you can (up to the value of £100), post it on your blog, with a link to anywhere on our site (maybe the Asos discount codes page) and send an email with a link to your post. That's it'

My Outfit chosen from Asos.

In total of: £100 = CHIING!
Head yourself straight away to and get yourself  discount codes now.
Good Luck to me :) 
Thank you Daisy and Jenny.


Lots of Love from 

1 comment:

I appreciate your lovely words. I really enjoy reading your comments: let me know what you think.
Thank you! ♥