Monday 21 February 2011

Weekly Update #7: Super Sunday Post ♥

Image: weheartit
#1. I'm having a HUGE clear out. So girls get shopping and buy yourself something nice.. many items which i'm selling- Check out: 
  
#2. Half term from college has started. Which only means one thing.. sleeping in and been lazy. Catching up on college work and sorting few stuff of from my busy schedule life.

#3. A big THANK YOU to all my followers new or old for following me. Thank you all  for leaving all the lovely comments, I appreciate every comment and will reply back to all.

Do you like my new layout?

3 comments:

  1. I follow you :)
    http://allamodaeconstile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for your comment! I really like your blog/style, and I too suffer from really dry skin so your recommendation of ponds moisturiser a few posts down has been noted :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the sale!:) i think the header is pretty :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your lovely words. I really enjoy reading your comments: let me know what you think.
Thank you! ♥