Friday 29 October 2010

Satchel Bags ♥

Everyone wants a piece of the Mulberry Bag. Most people can afford it and  some can only afford the high street versions. I really want the real Mulberry Bag but unfortunately can only afford the high street one at the moment which is a big shame. I actually want the  Mulberry Bag which a lot you must have seen. I first saw it on Alexa chung who has the the Mulberry Bag and fell in love with the bag..Satchel Bags are something that everyone wants or has got. Its currently in style and goes with all type of clothing.


I recently brought a satchel bag from River Island for £36.99. The bags so pretty that I just love it. I've worn my bag to college, interviews, work, normal days outs because its just to beautiful. Its one of my favourite bag at the moment. 



I first saw the Mulberry Satchel bag on Alexa Chung a while back and since then I love it so much that I wish I had it. I better start saving up if I want one :)

Alexa Chung: with the Mulberry Bag.

Other type of Satchel Bags on the high street:
satchels bags
Navigate your self on the link on the left hand size for price, colour and much more.

Lots of Love from 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your lovely words. I really enjoy reading your comments: let me know what you think.
Thank you! ♥