Friday 29 October 2010

Make-Up Lovers: Barry M Dazzle Dust ♥

Anyone who love's make-up will sayBarry M Dazzle Dust’ is one of the best eye make-up. I’ve recently started to use ‘Barry M Dazzle Dust’ and think this is one of the best of the best eye shadow/pigment which is fantastic to put on normal day, going out or special occasions such as party, wedding etc.

I have 16 Dazzle Dust so far but I’m hoping to buy every other dazzle dust colours by Barry M.
I also have two other colours which I've already without realising ive alread got it, im willing to sell my presious Barry M Dazzle Dust No: 14 and 80. I'm selling both together for £4, this is very cheap as one would cost RRP: £4.50... So come on girls and grab yourself a bargin.
If anyone wants to buy it please visit:

You can contact me by emailing me on: theclassyandfabulouswomen@hotmail.com or on the link above given fill in your details in the reply to this box. 

Click to play this Smilebox collage
I would recommend ‘Barry M Dazzle Dust to everyone and give it 10/10 as I love it to much.
Read reviews by others:
http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews141246.html
Award given to Barry M for Dazzle Dust.
Follow Barry M blog:
Join Barry M online to buy, find out exclusive deals, offers, looks, review, and much more exciting things to do and see at:
You can buy Barry M Dazzle Dust, and many, many and many other fantastic products/items from the official Barry M website, Boots, Superdrug’s, Beauty Fragrances and EBay.

Lots of Love from


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your lovely words. I really enjoy reading your comments: let me know what you think.
Thank you! ♥