Sunday 14 November 2010

AW10: Winter Love ♥

I'm loving the winter clothing style for Autumn and Winter 2010 at the moment. My wish-list for this month as I really need a new winter wardrobe (shown in the image above, click on image to see clearly).
As you probably guess from the image above I'm loving the caramel camel colour. I don't know what it is but I'm just loving the contrast of the colour. 
I'm loving the fur/leopard print coat which you must have seen at many high street  shops.
The sheepskin ankle boots are so cute that I feel I really need it. I never use to like the tapered trousers but the more I look at it the more I like, I'm petite so i have to buy the perfect one for me that fits me properly. The military type of boots have been my favourite since last year in 2009 when I saw it in All Saints but as it cost a lot I have to buy something for rather less and found one similar to it. The aviator jacket very unique jacket to the normal ones but Topshop got a beautiful one but in a very good quality. I must have the ankle heels boots in my wardrobe this season as I love shoes and love these pair.


Lots of Love from 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your lovely words. I really enjoy reading your comments: let me know what you think.
Thank you! ♥